These stories are all true, because you can't make this shit up.
Who are we?
A couple of college pals who have 4 boys between us (6 if you count our husbands). We crack ourselves and each other up, and are hoping to crack you up with our tales of killing it in life.
Wanna know more? Here's what our oldest sons (J & B, both age 5) had to say:
About Pammy Levine
- My mom always says "Go to your room" and "I love you"
- My Mom is 36 years old (I'm 35 1/2)
- What does your mom do when you’re not around? Work, go to tea fests, listen to music while making something, making cards, sewing up kites, watch TV, and looking at your phone. (I don't craft, sew or make cards)
- If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? singing Stereo Hearts (Adam Levine and Gym Class Heroes)
- What is your mom really good at? Super Mario Bros.
- What is your mom not very good at? Getting names right. (Truth!)
- What does your mom like most about your dad? His love about you and he loves the Padres (San Diego's baseball team)
- Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? California and China (Never been to China)
- What is your mom's favorite song? Stereo Hearts
- If mom could be any kind of animal, what would she be? Dolphin because you love them. And an octopus too because you have four legs and maybe they would make more legs for you.
- My mom always says "GO TO SLEEP B!" and "I love you more than anything"
- My Mom is 25 years old (YES. I am TOTALLY 25...)
- What does your mom do when you’re not around? Sleep, work and play games with Daddy, like Hungry Hippos
- If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Making ice cream, but daddy should teach you how to make it first.
- What is your mom really good at? Sewing and making hot cocoa (I can barely sew a straight line. My cocoa from the packet is pretty amazing, though...)
- What is your mom not very good at? Cooking and remembering things (true that)
- What does your mom like most about your dad? He's a really good worker and does lots of work and because he is awesome and because he takes you to go play hockey. (watch hockey)
- Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? The zoo and Hawaii, because there is a lot of sand there. (nope... )
- What is your mom's favorite song? Mine and L's night-night songs
- If mom could be any kind of animal, what would she be? A Hippo, because hippos are pretty awesome. Awesomer than people are.